27 October 2012


I am one of the authors due to participate in a very exciting project, taking place from OCT 31 - 21 NOV 2012. Sisterhood of the Travelling Blog is a group of nine authors who would love to talk about and share our love of writing. We plan to cross post on each others blogs to give you the readers a chance to meet some new authors, and perhaps grant you the opportunity to read some exciting new books. There will be a topic every week, and through out the duration of the travelling blog, all authors will give an interview at some point. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I'm one of the first authors to give an interview, and I've just finished writing that up. I thoroughly enjoyed answering the questions, and can't wait to see how some of the other authors will respond. Next I will be preparing my blog post for the first round of the event. Stay tuned!

Here are the blogs of all the authors involved if you are interested in reading along:

No comments:

Post a Comment