19 December 2012

Technological Challenges

I've had two days without internet and boy has that been a challenge. Sometimes we don't realize how much we rely on technology for day to day things until it isn't there any more. I've grown so used to having facebook, and gmail up and running in the back ground whenever I'm working on my books that it felt strange not to have it any more. 

I kept thinking that something was missing or that I had forgotten something. Being the resourceful person that I am (combined with the supreme awesomeness of one of my besties - thanks CJ) I managed to 'borrow' the internet to post my chapter for the free blog story yesterday.

I've been working steadily on my writing and edits for The Fury, I found time to work on my YA shifter story with my son and I was even able to finish my Christmas shopping. Phew! It's been a crazy week so far and its only half way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment